To protect your interests, make sure that you:
You are promising to do something when you enter into the following agreements:
- Have an employment contract and know your rights and obligations under that contract.
- Take a lawyer or advocate with you to any disciplinary or performance management meetings with your employer.
- Are familiar with the workplace policies and procedures that are in place and comply with them, if those policies and procedures legal.
- Know the complaints procedure within your workplace.
- Go through the complaints procedure in place at your workplace or talk to a lawyer, if you have a problem at work.
- Contact a lawyer immediately, if you are unfairly dismissed.
If you have a legal issue or dispute you need help with
or book a 30 minute consultation.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.